Our vision for East Surrey is a healthy, happy, and equitable place, where people are supported to be independent, live well and stay well.
We believe in the power of partnership where organisations work together to create positive health outcomes for local communities. We place great importance in engaging with residents, hearing what they have to say and listening to their experiences, and this helps develop our priorities and improve our services.
What does this mean for local residents?
Our six key priorities for the people of East Surrey are:
- Making sure that access to our Urgent and Emergency Care services – such as in an emergency – is simpler and working to get patients discharged quicker after a hospital stay
- Enabling residents with Long Term Conditions to live as fulfilled a life as possible
- Working together to improve care for older people – Ageing Well
- Helping people to stay well by working together to prevent illnesses and creating conditions to enable everyone in East Surrey to improve their own health and wellbeing – Prevention and Communities
- Making sure that people can access to mental health services if they need to – Primary and Community Mental Health
- Bringing together Children and Young People's Services from across the Place to facilitate more joined-up, holistic experiences for children, young people and families.